AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about the Integra DLP projector and the outbaord DCDI processor? I have not seen any threads discussing this beast but the specs look decent.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I'm not sure if this is it, but... in the May issue of Sound and Vision, they have the Integra DLV-100FP1 and the FPV-1 digital video processor with the following specs:

100" diagonal

15-pin RGB (VGA), composite, s-video

USB port (for mouse)

Compact Flash card slot

1,024 x 768 native resolution

Pojector: $7,000

Processor: $3,500
www.integrahometheater.com

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Its an LT150z.

The external processor might be worthwhile. An NRS with a LT150z would work just as well or better.

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Registered
157 Posts
I saw it at a local dealer. Rainbows a plenty and extremely noisey. Its also a 4:3 panel, I believe. I have also heard that its basically a repackaged LT150. Aside from the rainbows, the picture looked pretty good (blacks seem reasonably deep), but you can buy a Sharp 9000 for the same money so there's no contest IMHO

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I thought that Integra was also repackaging an NRS for the external scaler. IOW, it is equivalint to a LT150Z + NRS for a lot more money.

-phil

·
Registered
306 Posts
The way I like to look at it is that I have a re-badged Integra projector in my theater that I got for a 75% discount.

As far as the external processor goes, I'll just have to make due with my HTPC. I admit it only gives me Internet and allows me to play games and receive HDTV and line doubles NTSC and (you get the picture).

(Seriously, I am sure that the NRS is a worthwhile product but if I can get 80% of the performance with a few headaches for a lot less, it seemed worth a shot. Plus my HTPC allows me to do a lot more.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.