AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone can help me to make a decision ?

Sony KP51HW40 51" Projection TV

Toshiba 42H81 42" Digital TV

Panasonic PT47WX51 47" Widescreen Projection TV

JVC 48" I'Art Pro HDTV Monitor

Which one ??????????

Thanks !

·
Registered
37 Posts
Zoonby,

I did consider all these models when i was looking except for the JVC. I ended up with the sony 51HW40. A great TV and the right size for my room. Couldnt be happier. As far as JVC products I don't support their products, I have never have much luck with them in the past. Good luck.

Joe

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sony KP-51HW40. I have not had one bit of trouble with mine that I bought last October.

Also ... well supported with advanced remote control infrared codes for discrete on/off and input select. You'll appreciate that if you ever get a programmable remote like the new Philips ProntoNEO.

Bob

·
Registered
13,761 Posts
I own the Panasonic 47WX49 and love it. It's also very cheap these days.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love my JVC. I've only had it since last Monday but its GREAT. Out of the box (well, I bought a floor unit so there was no box ...) it had an amazing picture except on some channels, but that problem was completely the fault of digital cable and was fixed with a quick free Comcast tech visit. I don't have an HD or progressive DVD setup, but everyone that has seen the unit has been impressed. "A Bug's Life" looks stunning and even something as dodgy as Cubs games looks great. I got my unit for $1700 plus tax and delivery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.