AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
As everybody knows KZ2 has had many delays, but with Resistance 2 releasing in Nov 08, a Feb 09 release of KZ2 will be pretty good for FPS fans. Even if they could get KZ2 done before xmas 08, it just wouldn't make sense from a sales stand point... I just don't want to see further delays of KZ2 into 09...

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Saw this yesterday and it looks great. The thing I noticed was the cover system, how the camera stays in 1st person even when attached to a piece of cover. You can see it near the end, where he uses a rocket to take out a turret. He pops up and down while in first person and the camera adjusts the view for each position. If nothing else it looks slick, let's hope it plays that way!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
This is one game that looks better every time I see it and the bar started out pretty high so that is amazing. It has a lot to prove with the gameplay, but the graphics are second to none. The intensity is just crazy. I have never seen explosions done so well.

·
Registered
920 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimastergrant /forum/post/14276718

This is one game that looks better every time I see it and the bar started out pretty high so that is amazing. It has a lot to prove with the gameplay, but the graphics are second to none. The intensity is just crazy. I have never seen explosions done so well.

+1. If they can pull of the gameplay then this game is going to be really freaking awesome. I may have to stop playing cod and halo to play it
. We will find out very soon.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Looks great. I had a nice break from FPS but with this and Resistnace 2 looks like I'll be going back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts