AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a new lamp installed in my 507. I went into the SM and it still says 147 hours on the lamp.

How do I reset this? Or should I worry about it?

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
64 Posts
From the service manual:

PROCEDURE

After completing the lamp replacement, enter the Service Mode. Press the remote control Keys in the following sequence: “Power off ‘Mute ‘1 ‘8 ‘2 ‘Power Onâ€

The Service Mode Screen appears in 15 ~ 30

seconds.

(1) Select 7(OPTION) with using the joystick downward, and then select the LAMP CLEAR with using the joysick in the displayed menu.

(2) Press the + key to select LAMPCLEAR OFF.

(3) Press the + key, LAMPCLEAR CLEAR is displayed in the screen.

(4) Exit factory mode.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Also, did you verify they replaced your lamp with the same type? There is 2 types possible I guess, according to what I've read here. If not, there is another service menu tweak you need.

BTW, nice to know the tech didn't bother to do the reset. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did not verify that it was the same exact bulb :(

The one I had was the Toshiba. He has a part number on the service order of AA 4700-007A if that means anything.

This was the first time he had replaced one of these bulbs. He had to have someone in his office show him how before he came out! It seemed very easy, I could have done it.

Jeff

·
Registered
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jsjames
I did not verify that it was the same exact bulb :(

The one I had was the Toshiba. He has a part number on the service order of AA 4700-007A if that means anything.

This was the first time he had replaced one of these bulbs. He had to have someone in his office show him how before he came out! It seemed very easy, I could have done it.

Jeff
From the service manual, the part numbers for the two lamps are:

AA47-00007A LAMP- MERCURY- TS

AA47-00005A LAMP- MERCURY- OS

The AA47-00007A is a Toshiba lamp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.