AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

a fellow forum member told me that there was a new receiver with HDMI and room correction on display at the Lexicon booth. Unfortunately he could not witness it himself and the person who was there was not allowed to take pictures.

There is a thread about over at SMR forums:
SMR forums new Lex receiver at CES ?

So anybody have any info to add ?

Oliver

·
Registered
407 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurani /forum/post/0

Mike,

That's a pre-pro (pre-amp & surround processor). It would need a radio tuner and amplifiers to be considered a receiver.

Sanjay

Thanks for the correction.

I too am awaiting a Lexicon A/V receiver with HDMI capability.

Mike

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a Lexicon MC-8B. It is at version 1.0 (c) 2003. I purchased this piece through a trade-in program for Proceed equipment (my Proceed AVP). Has anyone heard if the MC-8 is going to see an upgrade?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota69 /forum/post/11304933

In the September 2007 issue of "Home Theatre", on page 72, the Lexicon RV-5 receiver is shown. Nothing on the Lexicon web site, www.lexicon.com . Any information would be greatly appreciated!

The RV-5 is obviously based on the HK 745. It seems Lexicon did not just rebadge and repaint job on it though.

Still the price difference to the HK might be a bit too much.

·
Registered
31,173 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGlass /forum/post/12706918

Has anyone heard if the MC-8 is going to see an upgrade?

The last upgrade added auto-calibration, new bass management settings, Pro Logic IIx, new LOGIC7 processing, L.I.V.E. room simulation, etc. I doubt they'll be updating it further.

Sanjay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.