Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced this?

I popped in a movie last night and fired up the LT150. I noticed that the image was skewed with the right hand side higher than the left.

The only way I could correct this was to power down the 150, unplug it and then start over. Looks like the same solution as the white screen others have reported.

I'll keep an eye on this and if it reoccurs it's back to NEC for service.

------------------

Every man is my superior, in that I may learn from him.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Lou,

If you send it back for service then you'll be without your projector for some time and when they check it out they'll be starting it from scratch and it'll work fine - they'll tell you there was nothing wrong with it. I know because I've been there and done that. NEC will probably replace it, however, it will probably happen on your new one. The solution IMO is to buy a cheap power cord and after the LT150 has been shut done and the fan has stopped just click the switch on the power cord to off. I have been doing this without a problem for about 6 or 7 restarts - everythings is working fine. Seems to be an idiosyncrasy of the LT150 - live with it or get a different projector.

Cheers,

Grant

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grant - thanks for the info.

Actually I always unplug the unit after I'm done with it. First glitch I've noticed - other than that it's been flawless.

I guess this type of technology is still relatively bleeding edge so one has to put up with this idiosyncracies.

------------------

Every man is my superior, in that I may learn from him.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Mine has been plugged in for 3 months now. I always use the remote to turn it on and off. No problems yet! Knock on Wood.

------------------

-Tony

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Disto,

Same here but less than 3 months and no problems whatsoever with this baby yet! ""Knock on wood too""

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.