AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by huds /forum/post/0

Apparently theres another version coming out soon in Australia, a variation of the 4000 which will have a built in tuner. Looking forward to that!

A little voice in me says "dang, I want it all". Then I realize that the M4000P I just bought is probably complex enough without throwing recording in the mix. The hi def, codec support, network support, and other stuff is enough of a strain on that teeny tiny processor without throwing tuning and recording into the mix. In the end, I'd probably rather have better codec support.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Link please. I couldnt find anything on a 4030 model.

They better release the 5000 Add On tuner before or concurrently with the 4030 otherwise a lot of 5000 owners who have been waiting for a long time will be pissed, myself included.

Thank You

·
Registered
45 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz3fwd /forum/post/0

Link please. I couldnt find anything on a 4030 model.

They better release the 5000 Add On tuner before or concurrently with the 4030 otherwise a lot of 5000 owners who have been waiting for a long time will be pissed, myself included.

Thank You

On the Genesys Computers website, it says March 14 for the 4030 and Jan 31 for the T530 HB-100A (5000 add-on HDTV tuner).

I wonder when they'll be available in the USA???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.