AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my SVS PB12+ delivered today. Beautiful subwoofer. Amazing deep clean sound. This sub is about 2-3 years old. It's the down firing version with the ports on the back. Love the bright cherry finish. Haven't got time to run eq or REW, just did some by ear tuning. But so far, A+. It's over half as tall as my towers, holy cow!

P.s. 122lbs = back breaking.

·
Registered
116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeep /forum/post/0

Just got my SVS PB12+ delivered today. Beautiful subwoofer. Amazing deep clean sound. This sub is about 2-3 years old. It's the down firing version with the ports on the back. Love the bright cherry finish. Haven't got time to run eq or REW, just did some by ear tuning. But so far, A+. It's over half as tall as my towers, holy cow!

Did u buy that sub from Orange co. Ca.

·
Registered
253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeep /forum/post/20835398

great sub you got there Indy.there is one for sale near me in florida.cherry,plus2,lightly used but i think it would be too much for my 30x12x8 room.still I have to bite me finger every time I see the ad for it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubersonic /forum/post/0

great sub you got there Indy.there is one for sale near me in florida.cherry,plus2,lightly used but i think it would be too much for my 30x12x8 room.still I have to bite me finger every time I see the ad for it.

Haha, with the way this one is, I can't imagine the plus2. This hits hard.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert760 /forum/post/20838174

Dose the pb12 plus have 2 drivers or 1

The SVS PB-12 Plus/2 has 2 drivers, while PB-12 Plus has 1 driver.

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Nice sub. Even matches your TV stand.

I believe you can upgrade the drivers through SVS if you ever get bored with it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewTT /forum/post/0

Nice sub. Even matches your TV stand.

I believe you can upgrade the drivers through SVS if you ever get bored with it.

Already emailed and asked them about it. But I think it might be sometime before I do. Battle: LA, is this the same movie? Holy cow, my kitchen is shaking. Scared me when the aliens first appeared. Was not expecting that. Very Happy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.