AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Uploaded with http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL

If I understand, the first option is to set RGB value to start from 0 or from 16,

the thing is that I use HDMI connection and not VGA, so what the wright setting?

about the IT, best to uncheck it? today tv's image processing is kind of sh!t, on other hand my sat top box do a bad job with SD content, but PC GPU is much better then it, not?

thanx

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
"Limited" means to output with rgb video range 16-235, which is what most media is mastered in, and generally should be the correct option for HTPC use. "Full" means 0-255. IT probably means Inverse Telecine. I know it came checked by default, but I haven't done comparisons with it checked and unchecked.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
according to help, the IT give an option to use the TV set image proceeding instead of PC.

about RGB range, there no difference between HDMI and VGA? for now I set it ti Default, still didn't checked if there any difference, what strange is that 2 of that option showed up after update, before the was nothing and state that my TV not supported or something like that .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.