AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those willing to wait, $4317 delivered overnight from dell, tax included. Here's the math:

Create an account at ebates and surf to dell small business for 2% back.

Go here to activate 20% off discount on dell small business

Search for panasonic plasma, add to cart.

Get an additional 10% off discount from unique code being emailed to past dell purchasers. Fish around on the deal sites, I got one fairly quickly. It can be added to the above discount. It takes care of the tax and then some. Overnight shipping is free on this item!

Single Item Cost: $5,664.95

Total Discounts for Item : ($1,586.19)

Sub-Total for Item: $4,078.76

Your total order amount is: $4,405.07

This includes the following:

Subtotal: $4,078.76

Shipping/Handling: _

Sales Tax: $326.31

Once you get your $88 back from ebates you reach the final total.

=)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Iwearnosox,

Love your handle, btw! Does Dell charge your credit card when the Panny ships or right away?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bruce is right, with an exception. They do an authorization against it which ties your credit card up for that amount for about 10 days, then it drops. so you have to have that amount of credit available.

I don't know about the code being emailed, I've been a member of the newsletter and I never got one. I bought one for $5 paypaled to me, then was given one. If you want to buy my other one for $5 I'll let you have it, just trying to recoup.

The shipping date on my order confirmation is 1/04/02 !

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can try to find it on your own, as I did. Maybe someone will give you one. Maybe dell will email you one, there are people getting them in an email, just not me. Or maybe you can have the one that I paid $5 for for exactly what I paid for it.

That's why.

·
Registered
598 Posts
HI,if someone has a valid 10% off dell to go with the 20% off already and you are not going to use it please email to me at [email protected] Thanks Gregg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.