AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw it online today at the 'Big Box' retailer.

There's a 65" and 58" version. The bigger of the two costs more than the 65" VT25!

Anyone know anything about these two? I'm in the market for my first HDTV and planning on buying after the Thanksgiving hoopla dies down.

·
Registered
9,590 Posts
 http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp...del=TH-65PF20U

It is a new professional model line.

Quote:
A stunning 65" high definition professional plasma display that delivers the elegance and superb image quality for just about any installation — whether it's in a boardroom, classroom, hotel, restaurant, or digital signage environment — while providing full integration in an automated environment.

This new 20-Series Full HD plasma display — the TH-65PF20U, maintains the Panasonic plasma essentials shared by our 12-Series displays — superior image quality and world-class support — while adding some additional enhancements such as the necessary fixed terminal inputs as well as flexible plug-in architecture for specialized inputs or modules. Original image-process technologies have enabled a high contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1. This produces robust blacks that give images even greater realism and depth.

When it comes to durability, our panels can be counted on and the TH-65PF20U is no exception. It has an incredibly long expected service life of 100,000 hours, and is backed by a comprehensive 2-year on-site parts and labor limited warranty. As always, our Plasma Concierge Service provides a toll-free hotline and 24-hour priority scheduling of on-site service if the display is in need of service or repair.

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSN /forum/post/19526752

Just saw it online today at the 'Big Box' retailer.

There's a 65" and 58" version. The bigger of the two costs more than the 65" VT25!

Anyone know anything about these two? I'm in the market for my first HDTV and planning on buying after the Thanksgiving hoopla dies down.

It's not a TV - it's a professional monitor for use in airports and business etc but if you know how to properly integrate it into your AV system they make for great displays. They do have some limitations in the connectivity department so you have to think things through to make sure it will work with your system. BB started selling the pro lineup a few months ago which kinda surprised me.

Here are the two biggest threads about the PF20U:

PF20U Thread #1

PF20U Thread #2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.