AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hm, I never saw a Paradigm booth/room and they weren't on the exhibitor list. This must have been a closed doors press release. So no I have no information on it.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Agro,

No, he is talking about the new Millenia series which is a reference line speaker moreso to go along with Plasma and LCD Tv's. They look like they will be a competitor to the Def Tech Mythos line.

·
Registered
634 Posts
jkhome,

thanks for posting the link. I have been looking for a report on what Paradigm presented at CES, but haven't been able to find anything relevant until now.

I had more or less decided to buy the OW-Monitor 5 for my living room system, but according to my local Paradigm dealer, the the OW-Monitor 5 has been discontinued. I was hoping that they would introduce a decent alternative, but I'm not so sure the 220 or the 330 will meet my needs.

The search goes on.

/Anders

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Everyone in the speaker buisness is doing them now.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirknelson
Hm, I never saw a Paradigm booth/room and they weren't on the exhibitor list. This must have been a closed doors press release. So no I have no information on it.
They were in the Hilton in a hotel suite. A mostly static set-up...

John

·
Registered
509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by agro1
are you taling about the new Signature Series ??
there is a "NEW" sig series?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robert
They were in the Hilton in a hotel suite. A mostly static set-up...

John
hm, ok. Wasn't aware of anything going on in the Hilton besides the "international" exhibitors. Which seemed to mostly be China, Korea and other South East Asian countries.

Did you need a special invite to get into the Hilton Suites? I'll have to remember them for next year.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirknelson
hm, ok. Wasn't aware of anything going on in the Hilton besides the "international" exhibitors. Which seemed to mostly be China, Korea and other South East Asian countries.

Did you need a special invite to get into the Hilton Suites? I'll have to remember them for next year.
Not on the Hilton convention floor but actually up in the hotel in a 5th floor suite. I believe it was mis-labeled in the show directory. No special invite needed...

John

·
Registered
800 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafgoose
wouldn't surprise me at all....................................

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafgoose
I was only there briefly but I don't think there is a "new" sig series, just a couple of new models - a smaller center and a small monitor. Don't quote me...

John

·
Registered
509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robert
I was only there briefly but I don't think there is a "new" sig series, just a couple of new models - a smaller center and a small monitor. Don't quote me...

John
Thank god.. you had me thinking my speakers were no longer current models anymore.. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.