AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 things......

1) Thoughts on Philips new 7000 line of LCD's??? Sounds like it will be a nice set. I can't find anything on the 5000 or 3000 models yet. I know they will have less bells and whistles.

2) Any1 have any good info on the AUREA models? Can they be used in USA? I didn't see it being sold here. It's sold in England.

tnx for any and all input

·
Registered
163 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsredsled /forum/post/12896184

2 things......

1) Thoughts on Philips new 7000 line of LCD's??? Sounds like it will be a nice set. I can't find anything on the 5000 or 3000 models yet. I know they will have less bells and whistles.

2) Any1 have any good info on the AUREA models? Can they be used in USA? I didn't see it being sold here. It's sold in England.

tnx for any and all input

Here is a review on the 42 inch Aurea from CNET UK - I would be surprised if Philips brings this to the North American market but who knows - Philips tends to sell better tv's in Europe and who knows why - Have a look at the reviews on their tv's on Cnet uk's website and they have some of the best LCD'S over there ??
reviews.cnet.co.uk/televisions/0,39030218,49293769,00.htm

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will be here next year per a source of mine? he has one in his house. Said it has all the technology that is in the new 7000 series tv's coming out. It has been in europe and UK for 1.5 years and will come here next year. He said they are expensive now but will be so so when they get here. He said it is absolutely incredible!!!!!!
Save your $$$$

1 - 3 of 3 Posts