AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The first pictures oft the new Pioneer-AV-R Series and the new LX70 Blu-ray-Player in magazines looked exactly the same. Those are design studies, not real fotos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I dont think that is fake because the amp will be going on sale here in the uk so i see no reason why the blu ray should be fake u can se it at avland in type that in google i would post a link but im not allowed

[

·
Registered
270 Posts
doesn't that amp look alot like the denon avr5805?

·
Registered
4,039 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_m0ney /forum/post/0

I dont think that is fake because the amp will be going on sale here in the uk so i see no reason why the blu ray should be fake u can se it at avland in type that in google i would post a link but im not allowed

[

Avland website is full of lies all the time. I would not believe anything they post.

Also those components have a look of Pioneer Elite which is sold only in NA. In Europe all the components are either silver or plain black.

·
Registered
13,827 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMA /forum/post/0

Here:

A fake or real?

HDMI 1.3, HD-Bitstream, DTS-HD-MA, SACD/DVD-A, iLink ???

Why do you guys think the photo is faked? The shadows go across the entire front panel and look natural. The only thing that looks out of place to me is the writing on the front that says "Blu-ray Disc" and "open/close" etc.

I would like to hear Chris Walker chime in on this one. It seems doubtful that we would get this anytime soon given the fact that the 94 is just now about to be released.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Very nice looking equipment! I like the look of the display, it looks to be an organic light-emitting diode (OLED) type display.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.