AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
even though the kuro line is ending i'm a pioneer fan and want to replace my 50' elite 1110 series (obviously its 720p). i can get the 6020 delivered out the door from magnolia matching abes of maine for about 4k even (taxes delivery and 3 year extended warranty included). the elite would be at least 750 more. are there really any qualitative difference or only "toys'/options? the money seems right for the 6020 and essentially i watch my hi def sources: blu-ray, hd dvd, and dvhs and direct tv hd - movies and sports. i really don't use any features at all. will the 6020 be fine for me?

thanks

alan

sound-wise i use a lexicon mc8 with the big B&W speakers front, center, mid, and rear with 2 subs front and back

·
Registered
111 Posts
[Automated response courtesy of the AVS forum] "Get a KRP-600M."

·
Registered
3,422 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Blue /forum/post/17000781

[Automated response courtesy of the AVS forum] "Get a KRP-600M."

why?

·
Registered
59 Posts
In my view, if you're going to pay $4,000+ for a TV then go all out and get the elite. It all comes down to what will make you happier, saving $750 or knowing that you've bought the best of the best (excluding the 9G 50 inch monitors which have nominally better black levels due to reported 10G Kuro tech). In other words, what will cause greater buyer's remorse for you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.