AVS Forum banner

441 - 460 of 507 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have read it is a great action film that beast the previous ones hands down, as it doesn't take itself too seriously and is just basically a glorious fist fight between the two monstrous beasts.
Indeed, as spectacle of images, is VERY NICE, but as a plot and idea, quite childish, I might say.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #443 ·
Indeed, as spectacle of images, is VERY NICE, but as a plot and idea, quite childish, I might say.
What is wrong with a bit of that occasionally? :D;)

Reactions: Brian Hampton

·
Registered
183 Posts
What is wrong with a bit of that occasionally? :D;)
Well, nothing basically, yet, to a limit... I'll wait your opinion after you see it.

EDIT: I also don't want to spoil anything, also the pictures I choose this way, but you'll see the "main villain" and I think you'll get my point.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #445 ·
Well, nothing basically, yet, to a limit... I'll wait your opinion after you see it.

EDIT: I also don't want to spoil anything, also the pictures I choose this way, but you'll see the "main villain" and I think you'll get my point.
Fair enough. (y)

Reactions: Felix_ro

·
Registered
9,556 Posts
Lost as I may be, I enjoyed the heck out of Godzilla Vs Kong on release day as that is the only way to avoid spoilers. I thought it was amazingly fun.

As for plot holes ---- Who cares? Godzilla vs Kong !

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't recognize this movie? It looks somewhat familiar...........Okay I give up, what is it?
It is a series, called A Discovery of Witches, and the pictures are from the second season.
Saw it on HBO Go, so just HD quality, also watched with my older projector, Epson EH-TW5200.
Just bought myself the first season on BD and arrived yesterday. 😊
Maybe you recognize the actress, which is Theresa Palmer,
she indeed have a very recognizable face/image. :) :p

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
^Funny I have been watching this series on Sky from the start, series one is very good.

Reactions: Felix_ro

·
Registered
258 Posts
Mission Impossible: 2, 4K-HDR
LMAO.
However, the transfer job from 35mm film to 4K digital intermediate is amazing

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Legion 1080p - Enjoyable Good vs Evil end of world movie though not the best image quality but decent enough

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Terminator Genisys 1080P

·
Registered
508 Posts
You know, I am a big fan of the T-2 < Probably one of the best movies ever made.
And all of them to some degree or another. They all are great visually, audio was gold standard for the 90s even in 480i THX VHS tapes. But what I loved about this Genisys was they pulled one on us!, it was great. What I mean is, all the Terminator movies 1,2,3 up to Salvation, were the same movie. You knew exactly what was going to happen at minute t-1, at t-10min, to the t-30min in case scene so on…… to the end scene in a building were all is lost, but wait………….oh well you know what I mean. All of them were a “Copy > Paste with different T-Models and actors” and that was cool, no problem with that. But in Genisys was different, every time you were like okay, okay here is that moment of the movie, they changed it up and messed with "our innocent little minds" LOL. I loved the director for that, it made me question everything, that was genius (y)

Now….. I got to go because this has reminded me of how badly I wanted to go back and watch Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles series. I still can’t believe they canceled that one :mad:

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
X-Men Days of future past

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #457 ·

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #458 · (Edited)
You know, I am a big fan of the T-2 < Probably one of the best movies ever made.
And all of them to some degree or another. They all are great visually, audio was gold standard for the 90s even in 480i THX VHS tapes. But what I loved about this Genisys was they pulled one on us!, it was great. What I mean is, all the Terminator movies 1,2,3 up to Salvation, were the same movie. You knew exactly what was going to happen at minute t-1, at t-10min, to the t-30min in case scene so on…… to the end scene in a building were all is lost, but wait………….oh well you know what I mean. All of them were a “Copy > Paste with different T-Models and actors” and that was cool, no problem with that. But in Genisys was different, every time you were like okay, okay here is that moment of the movie, they changed it up and messed with "our innocent little minds" LOL. I loved the director for that, it made me question everything, that was genius (y)

Now….. I got to go because this has reminded me of how badly I wanted to go back and watch Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles series. I still can’t believe they canceled that one :mad:
Good shout, got to look that up again too. Loved that series. Summer Glau made that series for me, she was a great Termy. Just like she did one of the best fight scenes ever in Serenity. :cool::love:
BTW, I am calling dibs on pictures of Serenity. K. ;):cool:

Reactions: Luminated67

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Good shout, got to look that up again too. Loved that series. Summer Glau made that series for me she, was a great Termy. Just like she did one of the best fight scenes ever in Serenity. :cool::love:
BTW, I am calling dibs on pictures of Serenity. K. ;):cool:
Which Serenity I believe there’s two?

Never seen the first but if it’s the second one I’ll be properly pi55ed :mad: cause I only recently bought it and it’s due to be watched very soon.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #460 ·
Which Serenity I believe there’s two?
View attachment 3121237 View attachment 3121239

Never seen the first but if it’s the second one I’ll be properly pi55ed :mad: cause I only recently bought it and it’s due to be watched very soon.
Soz. Its the second one. You can see Summer front and centre in the poster. :)
Nowt stopping you watching it of course. You can take pics and post them too. I dont really mind.
Or do I? ;):):LOL:

Reactions: Luminated67
441 - 460 of 507 Posts