AVS Forum banner

How many Blu-ray movies have you bought for your PS3?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The original was flawed so lets try this again.

This is a public poll so just click on the vote numbers to see who voted what, hopefully that'll keep the trolls out.

I'm at 16 movies now & getting ready to order more!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi /forum/post/0

10-15, 15-20? So you mean 16-19?

What do you pick if you own exactly 15?

Hehehe. When did you take statistics in college?

Doh!!!

Oh well it's closer! LOL!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Already a huge difference in the polls between 34% before saying they didn't buy any and 18% now, with 12% saying they rent. Good job Moose, as it seems we were right as we had suspected many voted just to skew the numbers to make it seem like many weren't buying or viewing movies. Seriously, that sadly says a lot about this forum, that many are willing to blank.

·
Registered
873 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughmc /forum/post/0

Already a huge difference in the polls between 34% before saying they didn't buy any and 18% now, with 12% saying they rent. Good job Moose, as it seems we were right as we had suspected many voted just to skew the numbers to make it seem like many weren't buying or viewing movies. Seriously, that sadly says a lot about this forum, that many are willing to blank.

I have 13 Blu-ray movies currently. A few coming out over the next couple of months I plan to pick up. I am guessing by years end I may have around 50. Depends on selection and whether or not they decide to lower the retail prices on these discs.

If google still had their 20 off 50 coupon going I would most likely have around 30 or more at this point.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've had a PS3 for a little over one month, and I have purchased about two dozens of Blu-ray movies so far.

During the same timeframe, I have bought exactly... ONE DVD (the Mission:Impossible Season 1 boxset).

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I voted for 1-5. I am currently just renting from BB. Right now the titles that are available are not my "cup of tea' But looks like this year will be amazing for blu ray. A lot of good titles coming out for 07!!!!

·
Banned
13,980 Posts
Had my PS3 since December and have already purchased 10 (would have been more if Best Buy wasn't sold out of a few as well as Buy.com being sold out of titles I wanted). I'm thoroughly addicted.

I avoid DVD as much as possilbe now, Blu-ray is simply the best way to watch movies in the home

·
Registered
437 Posts
I purchased two from the BB buy 1 get 1 free special. I rented 4...

There aren't many I want to view and even fewer I want to own...but there seems to be several coming this year of interest. I"m not sure how many movies I really want to buy since I only watch them once (or at least once every 10 years and by then there is always a better version). It's hard to buy when I subscribe to a rental service.

I don't own any PS3 games nor do my 14 and 11 year old boys want any...this surprises me. The 14-yr old plays Battlefield on PC on-line and they both play Wii. I"m thinking of buying Sonic the Hedgehog though when it comes out.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.