AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am kinda new to the Plasma scene, ive researched for about a year now and decided on a Panasonic 46" S1 series plasma due to the cheap price of $788 from 6ave.com, and the pretty decent reviews that it has recieved. I was weary about the on going black level problem ive read about but decided it would still be worth it at the price. But now ive been presented a whole new problem. Offset just a little to the right of the center of my screen there is about a 1 1/2" wide vertical line that doesn't quite connect to the bottom or top that makes the appearance that I am looking through prescription lenses of sorts. Letters displayed in the affected area are distorted, doubled or sometimes shortened. I have spoken with panasonic and they are setting me up with an appointment to have someone look at it, but I was hoping someone had some insight on this problem so I could better understand just in case they try to say nothing is wrong. So far Panasonic has been extremely fast and helpful to the problem so im not too worried. By the way I think this set looks phenominal other than my infected area. I have never heard of such a problem before.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts