AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just checking to see if anyone else is experiencing the problems with a batch of new boxes sent out to Comcast by SA that won't broadcast digital channels and HD. Comcast is blaming SA saying they didn't provide the technical data that would allow the boxes to "communicate" with Comcast! I'd purchased my first HD TV and then this has been going on now for over two weeks! What are my other options?

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownie /forum/post/0

Hi all,

Just checking to see if anyone else is experiencing the problems with a batch of new boxes sent out to Comcast by SA that won't broadcast digital channels and HD. Comcast is blaming SA saying they didn't provide the technical data that would allow the boxes to "communicate" with Comcast! I'd purchased my first HD TV and then this has been going on now for over two weeks!

What are my other options?

Insist that they give you a working DVR!

. . . . . . Or buy a Tivo Series 3

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownie /forum/post/0

Will I get HD Channels with the Tivo 3?

Of course! It gets all your OTA HD channels in your area from an antenna, and if you use it with two Cablecards you'll be able to get all your HD cable channels too. I love my SA8300HDs, but i'm liking my new S3 even more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.