AVS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Huh, guess that answers our question about where Series 8 was, because we all thought that it was going to skip from A780 to A950 with LED backlighting, we didn't expect a Series 8 this year, thanks for pointing that out.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
hm i hope its a different color toc

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
crap no 40" vers

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Is this ABC Warehouse even reliable?. Not questioning their business integrity, but the correctness of the info that they put on their site. There was the 630 link a few days ago and now, this 860 which has had its photo yanked off their site!!!. Hmmmmmmm?!.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmode /forum/post/14225796

Is this ABC Warehouse even reliable?. Not questioning their business integrity, but the correctness of the info that they put on their site. There was the 630 link a few days ago and now, this 860 which has had its photo yanked off their site!!!. Hmmmmmmm?!.

Can't seem to find ABC Warehouse (there are ABC "others") from Reseller Ratings so I would think the site is a little fishy here.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus2007 /forum/post/14225854

Can't seem to find ABC Warehouse (there are ABC "others") from Reseller Ratings so I would think the site is a little fishy here.

Did a Goggle search on them. They seem to be a B&M operation in the states of IN, MI & OH. Their website is not too impressive and as stated before, their info on the 630/860 series seems to be a reach. Plus, a few complaints about them on Google links. Take it FWIW, but I wasn't contemplating buying from them. Just was trying to verify the info and its authenticity

·
Registered
1,101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus2007 /forum/post/14225854

ABC is a fairly large B&M chain competing against BB and CC in Michigan for at least 20 years. They often carry models that the others don't carry. Overly aggressive, probably commissioned, salesmen turn off a lot of folks, and do not instill a warm cozy feeling. Their website has always been pretty weak.

·
Registered
101 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts