AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to go with the Epson 6030UB projector, but now I need a screen. I will be using this as my main source of viewing, TV, movies, and games. This is not a dedicated theater room, but its in my basement and when needed, there is no light coming in the room. This will be my first projector, so Im new too all this, would like your sugestions as to what screens I should look at. 2k is TOPS for my budget. I included a pic of my current set up, I will be replacing the 65" plasma with the projector screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
19,124 Posts
Stewart Cima Neve fixed frame has my vote. I recently purchased the 123" version . The build quality is great compared to my old one and the image looks great! Has more "pop" and a brighter image than my old screen.

This is worth the time to read since you are looking for ideas. I found fairly informational while researching what I wanted.

http://www.accucalhd.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/accucal_front_projection_screen_report.pdf

I agree - I love my Neve screen. Give us a call if we can help, or for a price quote. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts