AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just purchased saturday definitive technology 8040 towers a pro cinema 1000 center and monitor 1000s. Sounds great but not good enough I am returning for the 8060s,cs8060, and for surrounds the sr8040bp. The receiver is a vsx 1522 and also have an oppo 103 going to the sharp 80" along with a regretful choice of a polk psi 10 for the sub duties. Anyways I am going to start with a 5.1 system and eventually want to get to 9.2 however I have an issue for rear surrounds. My sofa is 2ft off a wall and am worried that I should just leave the rear surrounds at a 90 degree angle and forget the rear surrounds directly behing me and instead go for a front high and wide setup. What is everyone's opinion on this and how have you gotten around this problem? Also is the bic f12 I believe is the name is that a good sub? And sorry the room is 24x15 with the tv on the 15 foot dimension. Also no chance of moving the sofa closer already tried and got the axe from the wife.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.