AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of building a new home. Unfortunately we were unable to fit in a dedicated theater room. However, I'd like to do the best with the space I do have. Our living / entertainment room is a very large, open area (open to the kitchen / dining / etc.) with high ceilings. We are doing a built-in entertainment center, but are just shy of being able to squeeze in my Klipsch towers. Sow, I'm at the point now where I need to select some new speakers. Currently, I have the RF35's, and I do like them, but was leaning towards some inwalls.

At this point I just need to get my front speakers (including center) selected in the next day or , so that the entertainment center can be built accordingly for them.

I was looking at the Paradigm speakers (SA-35's or AMS-350) and a corresponding LCR, with their servo 15 v2 sub (large room, large sub

What do you think , what would you recommend? Will mostly be used for home theater, but needs to be able to server dual purpose with home audio. (I'm an audio fien, my wife, not as much).

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
if you already have Klipsch RF-35's, why not fit out you system with Klipsch in-walls. I would find a way to modify the built in to use the towers which would compliment the large room. Would the towers fit with the "feeties" off ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts