Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just bought one of the HL-R5668W's from the display site, and it will be arriving tomorrow.. I've been reading as much as I can on this site, but its extremely difficult to come to a decision on the audio equipment...

It looks like these DLPs might have an audio-sync problem which has now caused a problem from my initial decision for the Pioneer 1015 (which i see doesnt have that feature). If anyone has an audio-delay solution for use with the 1015, i'm all ears!

The Denon 3805 seems great, but its a little too pricey for my budget.. almost the same with the AVR-635... somehow these units seem comparable to the 1015 but are almost twice as much.

I -do- want a 7.1 setup (right?) ... I will have a fairly beefy HTPC hooked up to this setup as well... I've posted a picture of the room, I assume I'll need speaker stands, and have NO idea which speakers to choose from...

My budget is around $1,000 for a receiver and speakers... I'm not sure if I should take into account 1080p support for the receiver.. If you guys think $1500 will make that much of a difference, obviously I'll consider it :)

40% computer related / games, 45% movies, 15% music

I know you guys have helped with these setups before... I'm just lost.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.