AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home, new 55" samsung series 8 and all that goes with the 3D package. Worked out most kinks and minor issues. One thing I'm still confused about is in regard to the 3D glasses. Blu Ray came with the pair of battery operated basic style of glasses and the tv had a rebate for the rechargeable style. I was surprised to find the rechargeable ones ran out of charge quickly. I notice that both styles turn on automatically when a 3D video is playing on the TV and I spent the first couple viewings turning of the glasses that weren't being used. Even wearing a pair of the rechargeable style and leaving the room for a minute, the glasses will shutter off until I return close proximity to the TV. Should I assume that both styles, all four pairs will turn on when a 3D program is selected and will sit depleting their power sources? I'm also confused about the charge indicator light on the rechargeable's as they're charging...if blinking green means still charging and will become solid green when charged, or if blinking green means charged. Thanks for any and all help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.