AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
Jason ,

--- what is the serial # on your 1030Q ? If it is above 501XXXX then it can do Progressive scan [ 480p ] .

--- The 1030Q image will walk all over an Infocus X1 [ just takes a little more work to get there ] .

--- Will wait to help further after your answer on the first Question is posted :) .

---- Jason Berg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jason,

Thank you for the quick reply. I am not sure of the serial number at the moment however. I just ordered it today. And most likely i'll have to wait until Monday to call them to find out. Could you reply in both cases? I'm going to assume the worst though because the saleman told me it couldn't do it. I'll hope he's wrong though :)

Jason

·
Registered
392 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JBosch
Hey everyone.

I've been lurking on this forum for as few months reading and going through the loads of information on AVS. I mostly read the

·
Registered
18,506 Posts
You'll do fine with this set. Don't buy one of those Sony 722 switchers, the S-video input never works well anyways.

USe the 1030 for a year and see if it will scan to line doubling, then buy a DVDO line doubler to use with the set. (or a component to RGB converter with the appropriate cables, you'll love the image, but if you get hooked, you'll upgrade within the year..:)

Curt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.