AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

Yes my first post, I am new here
but need some help in choosing the right receiver.

I have a 5 speaker surround sound system purchased from OSD but mainly looking for something with Airplay, 3D compatible and something that will let me watch TV in one zone and play music in the other? Can anyone help me decide what to get as thee is so much out there? Was looking at the Denon 1912 but read that it will not allow multi zone?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uperstang /forum/post/20768291

Hi people,

Yes my first post, I am new here
but need some help in choosing the right receiver.

I have a 5 speaker surround sound system purchased from OSD but mainly looking for something with Airplay, 3D compatible and something that will let me watch TV in one zone and play music in the other? Can anyone help me decide what to get as thee is so much out there? Was looking at the Denon 1912 but read that it will not allow multi zone?

Welcome to the forums! What kind of budget?

Jeff

·
Banned
2,914 Posts
That is a good price, as long as you want to completely forgo Denon's warranty and hope this place is around for the year you own it. And that their "we cover it for a year" isn't a complete pain in the butt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.