AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My other TVs have been Panny plasmas, but I decided to go with a Samsung LCD for my 4 season room in my new house. Not a huge one, just the LN32D550.

Here's my question: I know the Panny's well, know how to set them up, even to the point of doing my own calibration with a meter and software. I am absolutely clueless on Samsungs, and don't know how to go about even doing the initial, non-service menu setup. I've searched through here trying to find a "settings" thread for the LNxxD550 that is analogous to the Panny 12G settings thread, but while I can find a LNxxD550 thread nothing really on various settings from users.

So I'm here requesting Samsung newbie help: where can I get the basic info on how to set these up, and also various settings from users?

Thanks very much

·
Registered
12,736 Posts
 Here are my current settings for the LN32D550. These settings are for a room with little to no ambient light so you may need to increase the backlight setting to suit your viewing environment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.