AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hear any news on a possible release. This game has the potential to be one of the greatest if done right. Online would be awsome...any word?? TM2 and black were great games, would really like to see a new release on one. I thought I read somewhere there is a potential of a new TM.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
yup, i heard a rumor of a new one coming as well.

·
Banned
9,953 Posts
No word from David Jaffe yet, but he is slated to be going to SCEA this week to talk and possibly go the next step with the game Eat Sleep Play has been working on.

So let's hope an announcement is coming.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Didn't Jaffe say in an interview that his team was working on a small-form PSN title and not Twisted Metal?

·
Banned
9,953 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martez /forum/post/15587610

Didn't Jaffe say in an interview that his team was working on a small-form PSN title and not Twisted Metal?

Yeah, it's already been released

Next game is a full blown production. They were looking into a downloadable fullblown MP game similar Warhawk, but he's recently said they decided the games going to be too big for that.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I read somewhere, possibly in last months gamepro that indeed a new twisted metal was coming for ps3....that will be sweet TMB was a great online game

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've only read rumors but it does appear likely that we'll see a new TM game in the near future. I for one certainly welcome a sequel because I played the heck out of the TM2.

·
Registered
834 Posts
they should just update the graphics of TM2 and leave everything else the same, sure there were some glitches, that was probably my favorite PS1 game, I still play every once and a while

·
Banned
9,953 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by metafourik /forum/post/15607195

what was that supposed to be about?

He's in SM doing focus testing and pitching his studios next gen game to SCEA, who will pick it up, or tell him to go work on something else.

Seeing how SCEA owns the TM IP, i'm guessing it is TMps3, since from the sounds of it, they're fish outta the water if they get turned down. Jaffe, to me, has made it pretty clear this un named project only goes forward if SCEA likes it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts