AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mummy, Mummy Returns, Scorpion King & Doomsday will not play on Samsung 1200 or Sony BDP-S300 latest firmware. Anyone else have this problem?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
825 Posts
When they find out those movies won´t play on the players, there is bound to be a firmware released to solve this within a few days.

Hopefully.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,161 Posts
Recent copies of the Ruin and Drillbit Taylor had glitches on the BD30, which required the consumer to turn the 24fps feature off before playing the movies. Otherwise, they'd try to start up and automatically stop and refuse to play. Once the 24fps was disabled, they'd play fine. That's running the very latest firmware that came out last week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
400 Posts
Shoulda got a PS3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephmckinney /forum/post/14337585


4 movies won't play on 2 different machines. Now that's BS on a stick!


What are you suggesting?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboster /forum/post/14337639


Recent copies of the Ruin and Drillbit Taylor had glitches on the BD30, which required the consumer to turn the 24fps feature off before playing the movies. Otherwise, they'd try to start up and automatically stop and refuse to play. Once the 24fps was disabled, they'd play fine. That's running the very latest firmware that came out last week.

Interesting, did not have a problem with either title.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie76 /forum/post/14336772


When they find out those movies won´t play on the players, there is bound to be a firmware released to solve this within a few days.

Hopefully.


Hopefully, but back to my original question, anyone else encounter this issue?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
735 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahummer /forum/post/14338919


Hopefully, but back to my original question, anyone else encounter this issue?

you might get more input if the rest of us had copies :-(

have a sammy BD-P1400 will report once my copies arrive from amazon
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,034 Posts
I have to third that. I have never had a single issue on my PS3 with ANY title. That should be one of the other reasons it is the best player available today...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,866 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargo /forum/post/14339834


you might get more input if the rest of us had copies :-(

have a sammy BD-P1400 will report once my copies arrive from amazon

Well I can confirm it works on the Samsung BD-P1400 and the Pioneer LX70A.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top