AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 55 inch from Costco. Overall picture quality is great with one large issue. I'm going to post a couple of shots without a description. Please respond and tell me what you see or don't see regarding the picture. Thanks

·
Registered
903 Posts
I have an M55 and don't have the problem you're seeing. The only 2 issues I have are the "pencil" lines on left & right sides about 1/4 in wide and the white banding on an all black screen like during movie credits which doesn= bother me. I watch hockey & my picture is great. I would exchange it if you still can.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by indept  /t/1494788/new-vizio-m55-issues#post_23835294

I have an M55 and don't have the problem you're seeing. The only 2 issues I have are the "pencil" lines on left & right sides about 1/4 in wide and the white banding on an all black screen like during movie credits which doesn= bother me. I watch hockey & my picture is great. I would exchange it if you still can.

I have the pencil lines as well. Not an issue. A foot wide dark band down the center of my NHL Center Ice picture is a big problem

New Vizio comes tomorrow. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I had an M55 before this one that I got from Best Buy that had a blueish color when watching hockey on the left & right thirds of the screen with an all ice view along with a bit of dirty screen effect and I returned that set. Bought the one I have now at Sams and it is much better so hopefully you get a good one this time. Keep in mind this isn't just a Vizio issue, all the brands have these issues to some extent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.