AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm probably missing something here, but after the new dashboard installed, I can't find the menu for enabling 480p, 720p & 1080i.

I'm sure it must be right under my nose, but I'm not seeing it. I want to diasable 720p so I can play SCII in widescreen.

Anyone throw me a bone?

Oh yeah, MS loses one in my book for not making the dashboard 480p. I know the problem is limited to people with some projectors or, like me, have the Sammy DLP, but come on, MS!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Ok , on the xbox live dashboard click on "B" (BACK), then it will go back to the old dashboard (choose settings and then video like before)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
It seems to be a bit slower when it changes screen, i thought it was just me been impatient.

·
Registered
700 Posts
it's slower on the new screens because it is constantly receiving information from XBLive.

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
Yep. I also found the out-of-game voice-chat not to be as amplified, too. When I tried it with a friend, I could barely hear him and turned up the volume as a result. Then, when we got in-game (GRIT) it was loud as heck causing me to turn the volume back down.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, i'm back again. SCII looks greta in 720p, but I'd love to see it in widescreen and I still can't find the menu to disable the 720p. Under the video menu I only get the choices for normal, letterbox or widescreen.

The new dashboard is slower (I don't really care since I don't use it much). What irks me is I must be a complete idiot. Has anyone with the new dashboard being able to find the menu for enabling the HD formats?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.