AVS Forum banner

2421 - 2425 of 2425 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Have a look at the files in MediaInfo - that'll probably tell you.
I started to play with the Display settings and managed to make it work turning on the EDID (something like that) option. But the player is running very erratic since 2 days ago. The remote takes to long to respond.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Got to say with the latest firmware update I'm pretty happy with the playback of 3d isos. No odd pauses or glitches. It is pretty reliable now. And not being affected by cinavia means my 3d Atmos remuxes all work.

Is there any quick way during playback to show where you are in a movie, or at least time remaining?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Got to say with the latest firmware update I'm pretty happy with the playback of 3d isos. No odd pauses or glitches. It is pretty reliable now. And not being affected by cinavia means my 3d Atmos remuxes all work.

Is there any quick way during playback to show where you are in a movie, or at least time remaining?
Just hit the left or right arrow key once and the progress bar comes up without interrupting playback. Press again and you scrub up and down the timeline.

Reactions: MOberhardt

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
So, last week I reinstalled ZDMC and configured everything on my Z10, and did not change any system settings. Now the native player will no longer scale up SD or 720p material to fill the screen. It plays in a smaller window surrounded by black. Both 1080p and UHD play fine.

If I play SD or 720p with PLEX on the Zidoo, it plays back fine with the PLEX player.

It is configured so everything should be outputting at 4K, and only the frame rate is set to auto. I’ve not had a problem with this setting at all in the past.

I’m at a loss. I can’t find any setting to fix it.

JVC X790R through an Anthem AVM60

2421 - 2425 of 2425 Posts