Billy Lynns works correctly for me.Dear Friends
I would like to buy Zidoo Z9s, but I have got some questions, if you don't mind.
I'm interested in smooth, without stutter, judder, playback of content played from HDD 8TB via USB 3.0 or SATA 3.0 from .mkv 3840x2160p 23.976 or 60 BT.2020 HDR10 10bit YUV 4:2:0 - Remuxes, backup of my physical UHD collection.
1. Will it really play such files smoothly (you might not have the opportunity to test from .mkv, but maybe the full UHD 1:1 releases from BDMV or ISO)?
2. Is HDR BT.2020 10bit displayed correctly? What is in the information, when you check the source during playback?
3. Does it correctly switch framerate 23.976 or 60 (for example in the case of Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk, which is recorded in 60)?
4. Does it automatically read .srt .sup (PGS) subtitles from a file, if they are in the same directory with the movie and have the same filename?
5. When HDD is connected to USB 3.0, are there any poweroff during using HDD, which will cause pauses during playback?
6. Are Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD 7.1 and DTS: X, DTS-HD MA 7.1 send to the receiver (passthrough) and there is no problem with correctly playing audio?
7. Price of the new NVIDIA Shield Pro 2019 is the same, which one will be better option for above?
Thank you in advance for your help and support.
Dolby Atmos and others gets passed.
Shield seems to be pretty nice. I got Zidoo because it had 3d.
I hear of problems with usb 3.0, people having to settle for 2.0.