AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As someone without much electronic experience(re: ignorant),I am trying to get as much information as I can get before diving into this expensive purchase. It seems like many posters love the panny. I rarely read about Fujitsu owners. Is the product just too expensive and not as easily found at online sites? Is the panny a better picture? Thanks for listening to redundant questions

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
The Panasonics are usually among the top-rated sets in most reviews, and often cost several hundred dollars less than their competitors.

Fujitsu unilaterally declared war against online buyers several months ago by announcing they would refuse to honor their warranty for products purchased from any dealer who so much as dared to have a web site - even if it's incidental to a large B&M presence - e.g., Sears, CC, BB. I don't know what impact this restrictive policy has had on their overall sales, but understandably it has not helped their popularity with the internet community, especially when there are plenty of other equally good brands from which to choose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.