AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to get either a s30 or a st30. My main use will be for gaming. My concern is which has less input lag. I know that the st has a better PQ but does that mean it has slightly more lag? Picture process and all. I really would like to get the ST but I also want the fastest Plasma in my budget. This is my first HD tv and I want to pick the faster of the two.
I know from reading the forum boards that the Panny are great plasmas. Fast as well. Please help the new guy out. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Most plasmas have no problems with input lag. It's a non-issue and your games will run well. Personally, I own the ST30.

·
Registered
12,077 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymlos15 /forum/post/20802331

I am going to get either a s30 or a st30. My main use will be for gaming. My concern is which has less input lag. I know that the st has a better PQ but does that mean it has slightly more lag? Picture process and all. I really would like to get the ST but I also want the fastest Plasma in my budget. This is my first HD tv and I want to pick the faster of the two.
I know from reading the forum boards that the Panny are great plasmas. Fast as well. Please help the new guy out. Thanks.

ST30 gets the nod.

·
Registered
809 Posts
st30 is the better tv over the s30 i love my 50 inch st30 the pq is very nice

and games look awesome on it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts