AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone bought the 910 and it plays some dvd fine others will flutter in the exact spot every time (no disc damage that I can see) ( All 3 of the Star Wars series), take the same dvds and they all runs fine on both of my new PC dvd readers.

This is hocked up (S video) to a hitachi picture tube television in non progressive scan mode :mad:

· Registered
1,684 Posts
Sorry no one else responded,just post a one word extra response"bump" when you don't get a reply.

This player sounds defective, I would call Denon on the number in your owners manual.

· Registered
75 Posts
lol could be. have a backup dvd player ? or borrow a friend's real quick and play those same parts and see if the problem still exists.

ur scaring me tho, I'm anxiously awaiting my 910 I got on eBay real cheap and I am using a Hitachi RPTV. it is a 2003 model tho =) S500 all the way !!

· Registered
725 Posts
Mine kind of stuttered on Monsters Inc. for a few seconds, almost froze. DVD is pristine, never gave me any trouble on my JVC SA-70...

Strike one...

P.S. I really miss the gamma and tint adjustments on the JVC, the Denon is just utilitarian in comparison...Thank goodness it has dcdi to redeem it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.