AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bear with me, I have searched the archives but cannot seem to find a question similar enought to my own.

I have recently upgraded my old stero reciever for more inputs and surround sound options. I got the Onkyo 494. Now I'm trying to figure out how to do my speakers. I am working on a budget ( self imposed ), but if there is a quality issue I would rather spend more money over time than jip my audio quality. I have 100-300 to spend right now. The setup will be in a small 12x12 living room. High wattage is not a concern as my old 40x2 onkyo reciever has never been up all the way.

1) Just add to my current speakers ( Baby Advent II ) with addition channels. Center first, sub, then rear channels. I was looking at polk's or infinity's.

2) Get a home theatre direct level one 5.1 bundle. How do they manage to make those so inexpensive?

Thanks for any insight you might have. I am just really stuck on this one and know that my speakers will make a big diffrence in overall sound quality.

-Eric

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.