AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Brilliant trailer... I'm counting the days till May 15!

fuad

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
The best way to get this is via **********. All you need to do is get the ********** client , then click on a link for the file (note: don't bother clicking on the link before you have the client).

********** was created to make downloading very popular files quick and easy. It's the next generation of peer-to-peer. Instead of the current system where one person gets a file then makes it available (hopefully) for another single person to download it from him, you install the ********** client then click on a link to start downloading. As soon as you get a portion of it, you automatically start making it available for others. By the time you have the whole thing, you may have shared it with a number of other people. And you probably didn't get all of it from one single person either - the more people who want it, the more places you get it from.

I got it last night, and left my client running overnight to let other people finish their downloads. This is so much more clever than distributing huge files via web site or FTP (97 megs x every single person who wants it), or via old fashioned peer-to-peer (97 megs from one user to another). ********** is spyware-free and ad-free. It didn't require me to re-start my computer or re-configure my firewall.

BTW, it's 500 x 1000. But QuickTime doesn't allow you to play full-screen without the $29 registered version (bleagh!) so you'll have to suffer through the huge, shiny QuickTime player interface surrounding it.

·
Banned
6,051 Posts
Whats also very cool is these animation shorts they made that connect with the Matrix story line. They are releasing one every month on the web and I think the final one wll be played in the movie theater as part of a trailer right before the new Matrix movies come out. They are pretty cool and give some background on how the computers took over

The website is http://www.intothematrix.com/

·
Registered
230 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Hutnicki
Whats also very cool is these animation shorts they made that connect with the Matrix story line. They are releasing one every month on the web and I think the final one wll be played in the movie theater as part of a trailer right before the new Matrix movies come out. They are pretty cool and give some background on how the computers took over

The website is http://www.intothematrix.com/
Close, but this is the new Trailer for the life action movie.

The animiation shorts are quite good, however. Looking forward to the DVD release.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The best trailer I have ever seen so far. Can't wait for the movie and also the Animatrix DVD.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT MAY 15TH YET? Getting we..a..ker...must have m...at..r.ix.... :D

Can't ****in wait!!!

Troy

Ritalin Rx ran out months ago!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Their are few movies that I will go see in the theater, this is one of them.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Downloaded the trailer. Watched 10 seconds and then shut it off. I just don't want to ruin the film. Those opening 10 seconds were of the "Whoa!" variety, so I want to go in as cold as possible.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Matt, I did the exact same thing with the trailer. Don't want to spoil it.

·
Registered
5,510 Posts
yes that trailer was quite amazing...I watched it 4 or 5 times that night...nothing can ruin this movie but the movie itself. I am gonna try to get tickets for the Wednesday at midnight showing...wish me luck.

(edited by moderator Larry Davis. No warez talk allowed)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kippjones
Is this one different than the SB trailer?
Yes. It is a higher than DVD res version of the final 2 minute 30 second trailer. It's a big download (about 100megs) but worth it, though beware of spoilers if you want to know nothing going in.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
I'm hoping that like the original, RELOADED will play at the Ziegfeld in NYC. If it does, I will be there the first Saturday it plays. That theater rocks the house.

I watched the first 10 to 15 seconds of the trailer and was astonished at the quality and perfect frame rate. But I just had to shut it off, for fear of ruining the film. Seeing a film "cold" is best. Especially if it turns out to be a tour de force.

·
Premium Member
11,884 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Davis
Yes. It is a higher than DVD res version of the final 2 minute 30 second trailer. It's a big download (about 100megs) but worth it, though beware of spoilers if you want to know nothing going in.
Thanks Larry. I was quite impressed with the Super Bowl version.:)

·
Registered
588 Posts
I get audio on all of my .MOV trailers, except for the dl.mov version of the Matrix Reloaded trailer. No sound, nada. Any ideas why this is different on my systems (tried Win95, Win98, and WinXP boxes)? Does this require some special codex? Any one else have the same problems?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.