AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolutely nothing of interest has happened in the last 15 minutes!

I see this as great news, and absolute proof that everything's going to be just great from here on out!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by toots
I see this as great news, and absolute proof that everything's going to be just great from here on out!
You're totally full of crap. Anyone with an ounce of sense can see that by letting absolutely nothing happen, they have assured themselves of the ability to completely screw us!

Any fool can see that this is the beginning of the end.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
You're totally full of it. Anyone with an ounce of sense can see that by letting absolutely nothing happen, they have assured themselves of the ability to completely screw us!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

I heard you the first time! You don't have to double post to get your point across. Besides, you're just always looking for the negative spin on everything.

Look, nothing happened. This shows a clear commitment on their part to do nothing but good for us. Sure, they left some considerable wiggle room in their inaction that they left themselves an out, but their intentions are clear. Just wake up and smell the coffee.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
This shows a clear commitment on their part to do nothing but good for us. Sure, they left some considerable wiggle room in their inaction that they left themselves an out, but their intentions are clear.
Hey, I've been through enough of these to know just how they're going to screw you. I really hate to tell you this, but they're just setting you up.

I don't mean to be a harbinger of doom or anything. You just need to know what's really happening, and I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you.

Quote:
Just wake up and smell the coffee.
I'm not the one who's asleep at the switch, fool!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't you two just simmer down and wait a day or two to see if nothing continues to happens?

Sheesh. Every time nothing happens, everyone crawls out of the woodwork claiming to be an expert on the future. If opinions were beans, it'd be too smelly to stick around.

·
Registered
222 Posts
wow, these two are really going at it. If you're going to behave like this we're just going to have to ban you two from the boards, regardless of past contributions. :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, this sort of thing is exactly the sort of thing that makes this message board so hostile to newbies. The guy did have a legitimate point, you know.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ditto.

·
Registered
222 Posts
That's it. I will not tolerate people agreeing with me. I don't know what you were thinking but that's just plain wrong of you. What complete and utter crap. Take your lies elsewhere.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quote:
Absolutely nothing of interest has happened in the last 15 minutes!

Obviously none of you looked at the wording of this statement.. "nothing of interest has happened in the last 15 MINUTES..." what about the last 16? obviously she left some serious room to manuever.. and not mentioning that extra minute.. well.. i for one am quite worried about what could be implied by what happened in those 60 seconds..looks like my replay is back to being a doorstop...

TOM

·
Registered
478 Posts
Is that the last 15 minutes from when you posted, or from when someone reads it? Depending on which way it is, could be very inaccurate.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What I don't get about those two is why they're even arguing this post.

I mean, for starters, it was clear from the relative silence over the preceding 15 minutes that nothing had happened. All they had to do was read the forum to figure that out, but no, they had to start up this redundant thread.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Well I've been trying to find out what took place in that 'missing' minute, and no matter how many times I press rewind on my ReplayTV remote, that 'missing' minute just won't come up! This does not bode well... First no news for 15 minutes, and now the replay won't show the 'missing' minute!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Since things are so dull over here, you might be amused by goings on in the TiVo forum. If you like that, read the other thread he started called "what is a troll?"

I think we convinced guardianx that a Replay will do what he wants, so you should be seeing him here soon. :D

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Should have seen it happening, the toots finally got impaled by a status bar.

Proving that there's no such thing as a safer tomorrow :(

Chicken Little was right all along!!!! oh, the humanity........

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Quote:
...You don't have to double post to get your point across...
Exponentiate impact.

Quadruple post! :eek:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.