AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked out the JVC-Pro website to see if they have any addiitonal information on the SX-21. They have posted a new release date of February 3003. Now I know delays can happen, but 1000 years seems a little excessive. I think that it is safe to say that a lot will change with projector technology within the next 1000 years. By that time, images will probably be beamed directly into our brain for ultimate realism.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Yeah thats been noticed in another thread too... Not only is a a 3rd milenium product but they have the month and year right down ;) !!!

I mailed thier web people possibly 2 days ago....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Am finishing construction on my HT in remote area, and have been following all projector threads for about 1-1/2 years. On paper the SX-21 looks like my best option. I recently (Dec. 13) visited a JVC dealer in the Chicago area and he related the good news/bad news as follows:

- At CEDIA JVC dealers were given the opportunity to view the

SX-21 without the $30,000+ processor and the PQ was equally

fantastic.

-IF the SX-21 ever ships, it probably won't appear before XMAS,

of 2003!!!!!! The G15 is the best of the best; so don't bother

waiting for the SX-21.

At the start of my projector search I downloaded the specs for the JVC Model 3010Z about 2 years ago and at that time decided it was the projector for me. You all know of course that the 3010Z evaporated!!

Is JVC doing it again???????????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.