AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the Next Generation Wireless RF Control Extender (aka, The Spaceship).

Does anyone know if this is able to control multiple sources. I have several (8) components in a media closet that I would want to control. Would this work in that situation?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Any more info or links?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops, forgot the links...which I can't post since I don't have 5 messages yet...

If you google "Wireless RF Remote Control Extender Review", then you'll see the review on the Audioholics website.

The product's company is at "Next Generation Home Products". Google that to get their website.

·
Registered
74 Posts
That looks really neat. I'm confused about the multitude of applications that it could be used with, though. As the review points out, marketing is not this company's forte.

Anyone use this product? If so, how are you using it?

This would be neat to use it with my (upcoming) AVAtrix system.

John

·
Registered
113 Posts
I use this to control my dvd player and tivo from the bedroom. My bedroom is on the second story and the dvd & tivo is in a closet under the stairs in the basement.

Works great! I have a double headed emitter plugged into it (received with another system I tried) and it controls both flawlessly.

I ended up buying a second battery / transmitter so I could control it from the office (just down the hallway in the basement).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.