AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Countdown to green has just start. HD from the start here in Alexandria LA, I hate the SD cams in the pits

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
No HD as usual from my local. Wis-DT Columbia,SC. They are the worst , and they were just named SC station of the year. :mad:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinivey
No HD as usual from my local. Wis-DT Columbia,SC. They are the worst , and were just was named SC station of the year. :mad:
I guess the voters don't have HD. :) How long does it take them to switch to HD?

Do you ever have to call them?

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Yea, I've called them on Sunday before, and have never been successful on them changing anything. They are a clueless bunch ,and were the last to broadcast in HD (when they actually do) in my area.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
No HD in Detroit, OTA via WDIV.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
HD in Toledo, WNWO via OTA.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
HD via WNBC - Directv channel 82

·
Registered
221 Posts
no wide screen here in the ATL...WXIA fumbles the ball.

CW

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
no hd yet on kcen in waco.... (they are overall pretty good about switching but this is the second nascar race they didnt switch for... guess an email is in order to the station manager)

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Wow, eye-popping video I am seeing from WNBC today. Of course, I am watching on a 1080i cathode ray tube. If can haul my butt of off the couch, I will see how it looks on an LCD display.

Noticeable macroblocking evident during quick camera movements probably attributable to Directv overcompression.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
hopefully that HD Plug will wake up some engineers ;)

HD doesn't really look that great today IMO....

It's overcast/hazzy

·
Registered
45,617 Posts
WDIV is now in HD, DD 2.0.

Are others getting 5.1?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
5.1 here via WNBC. It is a nice mix to boot.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.