AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,007 Posts
A few glitches in Detroit showing up on both Brighthouse and OTA. If they have weather moving in, that could be it. WDIV-DT is missing the local breaks. So we're getting a lot of animated peacocks, here.

Doc

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I am seeing something I have not seen before...........break ups/pixelation in only small areas of the picture. Usually on the cars....sometimes tires, sometimes air intake grills, sometimes in the sky. Do not know if it is local, national, or problem with my set up.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk1843
I am seeing something I have not seen before...........break ups/pixelation in only small areas of the picture. Usually on the cars....sometimes tires, sometimes air intake grills, sometimes in the sky. Do not know if it is local, national, or problem with my set up.
Nothing wrong with your setup. I'm getting the same thing you are.

·
Premium Member
35,397 Posts
HD and DD 5.1 in San Francisco-KNTV-Comcast.

Picture looks a little dull but I think that's because of the overcast weather.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
frozen screen maybe 2 minutes, there was a quick blip of an aflack commercial, than back to the frozen screen, then went totally black, now back to the frozen screen

you see 24 on the bottom, and a person wearing a red jacket at the top (picture is split up )

now a bunch of purple lines are overlayed

pretty funny how NBC lets it just sit there rather than reverting to the sd feed

now back to commercials

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
frozen again

the stands on the top

nbc nascar on the bottom

black screen

saw a blip of video

black screen

blip of video

purple bars

black screen (audio bliping in and out)

video, black, video

AHHHHH!!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Standard OTA signal, digital signal and the Dish signal all went out for a bit. Came back in SD and hasn't been switched back yet.

·
Super Moderator
18,007 Posts
Looks like they may have lost the HD backhaul. Storm in the area.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.