Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wednesday, Jan. 21

9 p.m. ET/PT -- NFL Films Presents: Game of the Week in HD

Wednesday's edition of NFL FILMS Presents: Games of the Week in HD relives New England's dominating 24-14 victory over Indianapolis in the AFC Championship Game. NFL Films takes fans inside the Patriots' victory with exclusive sound and slow-motion cinematography.

--

Thursday, Jan. 22

9 p.m. ET/PT -- NFL Films Presents

Thursday's special edition of NFL FILMS Presents: Game of the Week in HD takes a look at Carolina's defense-driven 14-3 win over Philadelphia in the NFC Championship Game. NFL Films takes fans inside the the Panthers' win with exclusive sound and slow-motion cinematography.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I watched it for the fist time on D* Special HD Events channel and the last two minutes of the chronicled game were cut-off. Other than that, it was great!

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Anyone know the schedule for these shows? I hear there is a GotW with the superbowl, I just can't figure out when it's on...

nflfilms site is a bit behind, the press release there still talks about the conference final games.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thank god they're replaying it, I went and watched it out a a club with a 55" piece of junk that was transmitted signal by an analog wireless antenna that was hooked up to their main TV system.

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Most exciting and entertaining football game I ever saw.

·
Registered
29,167 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by zippydmm
These shows have definitely been an added bonus for the HD package on D*.
And conspicuous by their absence on the E* service! No excuse for this, none. Thanks a lot, Charlie. Grrrrrrrrr:mad:

·
Registered
29,167 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by turls
Well, D* hasn't gotten any NBA TV HD, and there isn't any excuse for that either.
D* customers come out way ahead on this. I'd much rather have NFL-HD than NBA-HD. ESPN is carrying a number of NBA games in HD this season.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Well I still say its absurd I got NBA TV HD when I didn't pay for an HD package, and now all of a sudden Dish and InHD are kicking DirecTV's butt on numerous pieces of "special" HD programming now that I am paying $11 a month.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Are ALL of the Game of the Week's listed on the NFL site schedule presented in HD, and do they all end up on D*??

There doesn't seem to be any reference to HD on the NFL Films schedule...

For instance, was this in HD on D*?

"

March 2, 2004

12 a.m. -- Game of the Week

WC Game - DEN @ IND - This show is the only place where a dedicated and devoted fan can study the game, with wired players, unique camera shots and the infamous narration and music from NFL Films. "

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Quote:

"

March 2, 2004

WC Game - DEN @ IND - This show is the only place where a dedicated and devoted fan can study the game, with wired players, unique camera shots and the infamous narration and music from NFL Films. " [/b]
Probably.

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by StreetPreacher
Are ALL of the Game of the Week's listed on the NFL site schedule presented in HD, and do they all end up on D*??

There doesn't seem to be any reference to HD on the NFL Films schedule...

"

March 2, 2004

WC Game - DEN @ IND - This show is the only place where a dedicated and devoted fan can study the game, with wired players, unique camera shots and the infamous narration and music from NFL Films. "
GOTW are shot on film and so far all I have seen have been in HD on D* channel 84 at the same time it was on on NFL Channel D* channel 212.

D* channel 84 seems to be a HD catch all at the moment. Sometimes it is HD PPV, sometimes NFL Channel HD, now sometimes NBA TV in HD. Whatever is out there it seems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.