24-Oct 13:00 St. Louis Rams @ Miami Dolphins 93 FOX

24-Oct 13:00 Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts94 CBS

24-Oct 13:00 Tennessee Titans @ Minnesota Vikings 95 CBS

24-Oct 16:00 Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay Packers 96 FOX

24-Oct 16:00 New Orleans Saints @ Oakland Raiders 97 FOX

24-Oct 16:00 New York Jets @ New England Patriots 98 CBS

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,835 Posts
Ditto!!!

I already have a suspicion, but care to share the source?

·
Super Moderator
18,835 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RxMan1
He works for D*.
That was my "suspicion." Wasn't questioning the accuracy, just asking in case there happened to be a non-inside source we could all check when it's not on DirecTV's site, that's all. And keeping this bumped .

·
Registered
787 Posts
ahh i wish fox can be added to directv so i can watch my giants in "hd" here in ny/nj

·
Registered
14 Posts
On my menu guide, I get "Upcoming: Jets @ Patriots" on the HD channels a full week ahead of time, though I admit I haven't paid attention to whether or not they change during the week.

I just wish we could get all the games in HD -- I've found that we hardly notice anything that happens on the SD broadcasts (although this week I guess I'll end up watching the SD Seahawks/Cards game). I keep wondering how I was actually able to watch SD all season last year.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by spyfy
Well that sucks. First week this year my beloved Bears haven't been on in HD.
Agreed. Only it's my beloved Bucs :D (oh, actually this is the second week for the Bucs; if it's like last time it will be widescreen SD).

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
How in the world do my Chefs get HDTV treatment for all 5 of their games? Im not complaining but it makes me wonder who picking these games. :D

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by radco
What a great time to be a New England sports fan!!!!!

go pat's, sox's

all in HDTV
What? An excited Boston sports fan? Don't you realize your teams are only setting you up for the worst weekend ever? New England's win streak ending and Boston getting beat in the world series. :D

Just kidding. Every Sox fan i meet is usually gloom and doom, but not this year. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ragedogg69
What? An excited Boston sports fan? Don't you realize your teams are only setting you up for the worst weekend ever? New England's win streak ending and Boston getting beat in the world series. :D

Just kidding. Every Sox fan i meet is usually gloom and doom, but not this year. :)

LMAO, good stuff

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by spyfy
The program guide on my HTL-HD is showing the [email protected] in HD on channel 92. That was last weekends game. What's up with that?
Either they're playing again, or it's a mistake......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.