Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question...

I am moving and have an older D* Plus dish w/ 2 LNBs. I want the ST games they offer in HD. Do I need the 3rd LNB to get it or am I ok??

Ellis

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Well for the first few weeks here the HD games, and the Fox WS games for that matter, have come off either the 101 satellite or the 119 satellite. 110 hasnt been used for them. I dont know that it makes it a foregone conclusion that they'd *never* sneak something on to 110 though, even if it doesnt seem likely.

Any particular reason you dont want to add the Sat C kit while you're at it? You can prolly find one online for about 25.00 and it's easy enough to install. Then you'd have access to the HD Pack channels for 11.00 a month including Discovery HD, HDNet Movies and ESPN HD. And with ESPN HD it'd give you some more football in HD. Not only college games but of course the Sunday night NFL game as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My TV has the HD tuner/D* Plus system built into it. When I set it up, my only options for dish setup are a single LNB or the Dual LNB. I have not be able to see if it would accept the signal from a 3rd LNB since I have been in my apartment. Do you know if that would be a problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.