AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that NFL Sunday ticket is a Directv exclusive presentation. I see that the early bird subscription price is up to 199.00..

WOW! 199.00 for early bird!!!!!

I think we should take a stand that if we are going to have to pay these prices for a subscription, we should make it clear we are not going to take a substandard BS substandard compressed signal any longer. If I have to pay the price for football I will, but, I expect quality for my $$$.

How could we best get this point across to the powers that be?

We need to take a stand!

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's $179 if you are renewing a current subscription.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, NFL Sunday ticket has been available to BUD (big ugly dish) subscribers as well..

They are having fits now that DTV has exclusive rights!

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
To get my discount because of lousy compressed picture quality I call and complain last year I got 50.00 off. But I would rather have better picture quality then the 50.00 off.

I wish there was someone in Directv that would listen to us about how crappy these games look.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by steverobertson
To get my discount because of lousy compressed picture quality I call and complain last year I got 50.00 off. But I would rather have better picture quality then the 50.00 off.

I wish there was someone in Directv that would listen to us about how crappy these games look.

Well, there's always the possability of the NFL CBS HD game of the week on ST.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
I really hope they do atleast 1 game if not 2 per week after watching the college games on Saturday it is tough going back to old way of watching football

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.