AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed DTV and dish have there offers for the center ice package. When will comcast offer the center ice package to subs. I think its the indemand. Thanks. :) I called and the CSR said they may not offer it this year. I find that hard to figure. Since they have the NHL now on OLN. I hope she is wrong.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by domf3962
I noticed DTV and dish have there offers for the center ice package. When will comcast offer the center ice package to subs. I think its the indemand. Thanks. :) I called and the CSR said they may not offer it this year. I find that hard to figure. Since they have the NHL now on OLN. I hope she is wrong.
She's wrong.

·
Registered
273 Posts
NHLCI is offered to cablecos through InDemand - the PPV operator. While I haven't seen anything about pricing for 2005-06, I fully expcet NHLCI to be available everywhere it was before the lockout. None of this should have changed with the OLN/ESPN contract negotiations; it's completely separate.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I spoke to a Comcast CSR this morning - she said it can't be ordered yet but it will be available soon.

...and yes, it would be ludicrous for Comcast not to offer it when they are the "cable home" of the NHL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.