AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was looking through my local Craigslist and I came across an ad for some nht speakers. It comes with nht VT1's with matching Center, pair of nht 1.3a's and 9 super zeros and 1 Super Center. The asking price is $300. I would be using them in my living room setup 18'x16' with openings to the kitchen, hallway and a study. I am currently using polk rtia3's for my LCR and polk rtia1's for surrounds and height speaker's (9.2) with dual HSU vtf 3 mk4's. Would it be worth the $300 and also would it be any better then what I'm running now?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
So I was looking through my local Craigslist and I came across an ad for some nht speakers. It comes with nht VT1's with matching Center and 9 super zeros and 1 Super Center. The asking price is $300. I would be using them in my living room setup 18'x16' with openings to the kitchen, hallway and a study. I am currently using polk rtia3's for my LCR and polk rtia1's for surrounds and height speaker's (9.2) with dual HSU vtf 3 mk4's. Would it be worth the $300 and also would it be any better then what I'm running now?
I'd say that would be more a lateral move if anything. The Rtia line is (IMO) fantastic - so if you want to experience any significant improvement in sound you should be prepared to spend a commensurate amount.

·
Registered
18,457 Posts
Yep, lateral move.

·
Registered
28,560 Posts
2 VT1's, VT center, 9 Super Zero's and Super Center is easily worth $300. Will it sound better? I dunno because rtia1's are pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts